With so many remarkable health benefits, why aren’t more people taking advantage of this all-in-one superfood?
It could be because a slow-simmered, nutrient-rich bone broth takes anywhere from 10 to 20 hours to make. That isn’t exactly easy to fit into a busy schedule. Additionally, to maximize the healing potential of bone broth, it must be made with only the best ingredients and grass-fed bones, which can be tricky to find. So, we’ve taken care of the the tough stuff for you (and made it taste good).
Our grass-fed beef bone broth is:
- Simmered for 20+ hours
- Rich in collagen and amino acids
- Made with marrow-rich bones from 100% grass-fed & finished cattle
- Free from hormones, antibiotics, additives, preservatives, and artificial ingredients
- Gluten-free, Non-GMO, organic, dairy-free and soy-free
- Paleo friendly, Keto, and Whole30 approved
NUTRITION AND INGREDIENTSPURE, CLEAN NUTRITION IN EVERY SIP
Kettle & Fire’s Beef Bone Broth is a good source of collagen, a protein your body needs to accelerate healing from the inside out. Full of anti-inflammatory amino acids and compounds — such as glucosamine, glycine, proline, and chondroitin — collagen’s unique and powerful combination of nutrients can transform your health, and help you feel younger, happier, and more energized.
Unlike a pricey nutritional supplement that your body might not properly absorb, the nutrients in bone broth are incredibly easy for your body to digest and assimilate. This is all thanks to the natural extraction process that happens during the long simmer time.WHAT’S IN OUR BEEF BONE BROTH?
- Marrow Bones From Pasture-Raised, 100% Grass-Fed & Finished Cattle
- 6 grams of protein per serving
- 10 grams of collagen per serving
- Onions, organic carrots, organic celery, organic parsley, sea salt, black peppercorn, bay leaf, thyme, rosemary extract.
- Apple cider vinegar (which extracts even more nutrients from the bones)
With our beef bone broth, all you have to do is heat, pour, and sip. You could also add it to a number of recipes to instantly upgrade the nutritional value.