Buddha Belly Bang™ Zero-THC Phytocannabinoid-Rich (PCR) Hemp Oil has absolutely no detectable levels of THC.
We use the Complete Plant Profile. Our extraction process uses the entire plant for a full-spectrum oil, containing all cannabinoids and terpenes naturally found in hemp.
Our Extraction & Purification Process is a proprietary extraction technology allows for high levels of phytocannabinoids while eliminating unwanted amounts of THC and chlorophyll.
We utilize a Rigorous Testing system. Chromatography testing ensures accurate levels of phytocannabinoids and confirms the absence of THC through our proprietary processes.
CBD hemp oil is typically made from high-CBD, low-THC hemp, unlike medical marijuana products, which are usually made from plants with high concentrations of psychoactive tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). Because hemp contains only trace amounts of THC, these hemp oil products are non-psychoactive. Buddha Belly Bang™ Pure CBD Hemp Oil ( 82% PCR ) contains ZERO THC.
Cannabidiol (CBD) is just one of over 85 cannabinoids presently identified in the cannabis plant and is the second most abundant cannabinoid in marijuana after THC. In hemp, however, THC is only present in trace amounts, while CBD dominates the plant’s makeup. CBD interacts with our naturally occurring systems, but is non-psychotropic, it doesn’t cause a high. This makes it a safer, less controversial alternative, while still offering many significant health benefits and uses.
- Relieves pain (Analgesic)
- Kills or slows bacteria growth (Antibacterial)
- Inhibits cell growth in tumors/cancer cells (Anti-proliferative)
- Reduces blood sugar levels (Anti-diabetic)
- Reduces seizures and convulsion (Anti-epileptic)
- Reduces inflammation (Anti-inflammatory)
- Reduces risk of artery blockage (Anti-ischemic)
- Tranquilizing, used to manage psychosis (Antipsychotic)
- Suppresses muscle spasms (Antispasmodic)
- Relieves anxiety (Anxiolitic)
- Promotes bone growth (Bone Stimulant)
- Protects nervous system degeneration (Neuroprotective)
FDA DISCLAIMER / DISCLOSURE: The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.